Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Orange Box


One of my friends came to visit me this past weekend and he gave me an Xbox 360 game to play called "The Orange Box." I had no idea what it was and he told me that it was a combination of a couple of games. After he left I began to play Half Life 2, a PC game that I had heard was good but had never played, and I was hooked. The Orange Box has 5 games "Half Life 2" Half Life 2: Episode 1" "Half Life 2: Episode 2" "Portal" and "Team Fortress 2." The first 4 games are based in the same storyline and "Team Fortress" is another storyline entirely.


I have played through all of Half Life 2, and Half Life 2: Episode 1. I am almost finished with Episode 2. I absolutely love this game and recommend it to anyone. It is a great chance for console gamers to play some of the best PC games ever made. I certainly hope that this is a step towards PC exclusive games coming to the consoles because there is some great content that console gamers have been missing out on.


I will post a full review of Half Life 2 and the first two episodes within a few days but I just want to put this out there for anyone who hasn't heard of this awesome game.

No comments: