Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Journey of Oscar Mike


There is only one day before E3 so let’s have a little fun with the wait, I’ve been playing around with this idea for a while and figured it would be a funny little side note for the blog. As many of you know in the game Modern Warfare 2 there is an astounding use of the term “Oscar Mike” which, in military lingo, means “on the move.” I’ve decided to go through an entire play through of the game and count the “Oscar Mikes” to see just how many there are. Are there more or less than you would expect? Post your guesses on how many “Oscar Mikes” I will encounter on my play through and let’s see if anyone comes close. I’m going to play one level at a time and blog about every instance of the term that I come across. I’ll be posting the first section after I play it in a little bit. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

jon said...

Lima Charlie- Loud and Clear
WILCO- Will Comply
Delta Hotel- Diret Hit
Whisky Tango Foxtrot-WTF